SEO COURSE LICENSE PRICING:
$500 per course for lifetime license and updates.
My name is Alex Genadinik. I am the online course creator. I am a top 1% online instructor with 500,000+ students. My courses come with support and updates so you are assured of getting premium content you can't get anywhere else.
HOW TO START THE LICENSING PROCESS:
1) Browse my full list of courses. There are over 10 different SEO courses on my teaching profile.
2) If you'd like to license any of my courses, email me the list of courses you need at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I'll get back to you within 24 hours.
3) After you license the courses, you will get the original videos via DropBox within 24 business hours.
1) Once the payment is complete, you will receive the content via Dropbox within 24 business hours, often within 1 hour.
2) You can resell the courses on your site or additional sites you and I agree on.
3) You can change the course name, price, description, and edit individual videos to white label the courses to fit your needs.
4) You keep 100% of lifetime revenue of sales.
5) I will continue to sell the courses on Udemy and my own website.
6) Ongoing support: I will make myself available and help you through your journey as you build your online course business. None of the other PLR licensing providers to that.
7) Get course updates: For years to come, when I make updates, I'll upload them to the DropBox folder I share with you so you continue to have all the latest course updates. None of the other PLR licensing providers to that.
HOW TO REACH ME
Start by emailing me at: email@example.com
I have a number of SEO courses you can white label as a part of your brand and resell, including topics like:
- Link-building for SEO
- SEO keyword research
- Image SEO
- Voice SEO
- Site speed SEO
- SEO audit
- SEMRush overview
- Local SEO and the local 3-pack ranking
- Voice SEO
I keep these courses up to date. Not every video is updated every year, but if any video shows something outdated, I make sure to re-film it. Once I re-film the videos, I upload them to the DropBox folder you get when you license the course, which is how you will get lifetime updates. If you are not sure what it means to white-label a course, here is a tutorial on how to white label courses.
If you want to take these courses as a student to try them out before licensing, here is a page with a list of my SEO course discounts.
1) I am an experienced instructor with high-quality courses. When you license from me, you get a best-in-niche course that your clients will be happy with and buy more from you as a result.
2) Lifetime updates - no other PLR licenser can offer lifetime course updates. Many licensing companies don't own the updates and can't update it. Even companies or instructors who do license out courses who can make updates, simply don't. But I do make updates because I care about the quality of my courses. When updates are added to the course, they will be added to the DropBox folder I'll share with you after you license the courses from me.
3) Student support - I answer questions that your students will ask. No other PLR course provider does that.
I am a veteran online instructor and I made 125+ courses over the years. You can license most of them. Here is a page to learn about all my PLR courses.
I also have white label PLR books available here. All books on my list are ones I've written and have full rights to license and resell.
Some of my individual marketing courses include social media marketing PLR courses, Facebook marketing and Facebook ads PLR courses, TikTok marketing PLR courses, Instagram PLR courses, personal branding PLR course, and a sales copywriting course.
Online courses can't be 100% white labeled like widgets sold on Amazon because in a course, someone has to be the instructor. Students want to know who their instructor is and they want their instructor to be reputable and authoritative.
Everything else about the course is white label. So use my personal brand as an advantage to give your training more credibility.
If you need guidance on the process of starting your own online course business, I offer Elearning coaching services.
You can choose a multi-week coaching package or start with just a 1-hour session. We'll meet on Zoom or Skype and discuss your Elearning business goals and create a strategy for getting you to your goals.
We can meet on a regular basis to make sure you stay on track, avoid any major mistakes, and keep making progress.
One cheaper option than coaching is to take my online courses as a student. One of my courses is about creating and selling online courses, and I have many additional courses on starting and promoting a business. Here are all my Udemy course discounts in one page.
You can also franchise my Elearning business. Under the franchise model, you get three things:
1) A bundle of my courses of your choosing.
2) A website built for you with the courses you chose.
3) Ongoing coaching to help you succeed.
If you don't want every element of the franchising process, but want to pick and choose, check out the a la carte version of how I can help you create your own white label online course platform.
It is much cheaper to license existing courses. Do your best to find an existing course that fits your needs. Custom course creation is available, but it is much more expensive because it requires many hours of manual labor, research, filming, and sometimes even the hiring of experts. Plus, it takes a number of weeks whereas licensing courses makes them available to you overnight.
Here is how the custom course creation process works.
I can also help you create a large custom corporate Elearning solution.
If you want to license my existing courses, need custom course creation, need an Elearning website built for you, or just have questions, email me at: