1 course: $500 for lifetime license and updates.
My name is Alex Genadinik. I am a top 1% online instructor with 500,000+ students. My courses come with support and updates, so you are assured of getting premium content you can't get anywhere else.
HOW THE LICENSING PROCESS WORKS:
1) Check if this sales copywriting PLR course is a fit for you by browsing the sales page and preview lectures. If it's not, browse more of my PLR sales courses.
2) If you'd like to license the course, send me an email to email@example.com, and I'll get back to you within 24 hours.
3) After you license the course, you will get the original videos via Dropbox within 24 business hours.
1) Once the payment is complete, you will receive all the content via Dropbox within 24 business hours, often within 1 hour.
2) You can resell the courses on your site or additional sites you and I agree on.
3) You can change the course name, price, description, and edit individual videos. Since it's a white label course, you can customize it according to your needs.
4) You keep 100% of lifetime revenue of sales through your website.
5) I will continue to sell the courses on Udemy and my own website.
6) Ongoing support: I will make myself available and help you through your journey as you build your online course business. None of the other PLR licensing providers to that.
7) Get course updates: For years to come, when I make updates to the course, I'll upload them to the DropBox folder I share with you so you continue to have all the latest course updates. None of the other PLR licensing providers to that.
HOW TO REACH ME
Start by emailing me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This PLR sales copywriting course is a few hours long. It covers how to write every part of a website from sales pages to the home page. It also focuses on how to write every element of the page starting with the title to all the other descriptions and paragraphs.
The course contains screencast videos, talking head videos, and Powerpoint presentations. After the course, students will write better content for websites and sales pages.
The course has been improved over time and includes many updates and improvements based on student feedback.
Online courses can't be 100% white labeled like widgets sold on Amazon because in a course, someone has to be the instructor. Students want to know who their instructor is and they want their instructor to be reputable and authoritative.
Everything else about the course is white label. So when you buy any of my white label courses, use my personal brand as an advantage to give your training more credibility.
I am a veteran online instructor and I made 125+ courses over the years. You can license most of them. Here is a page to learn about all my PLR courses.
I also have PLR books available here. All books on my list are ones I've written and have full rights to license and resell.
Get the licensing process started by emailing me at: email@example.com
If you need guidance on the process of starting your own online course business, I offer Elearning coaching services.
You can choose a multi-week coaching package or start with just a 1-hour session. We'll meet on Zoom or Skype and discuss your Elearning business goals and create a strategy for getting you to your goals.
We can meet on a regular basis to make sure you stay on track, avoid any major mistakes, and keep making progress.
One cheaper option than coaching is to take my online courses as a student. One of my courses is about creating and selling online courses, and I have many additional courses on starting and promoting a business. Here are all my Udemy course discounts in one page.
You can also franchise my Elearning business. Under the franchise model, you get three things:
1) A bundle of my courses of your choosing.
2) A website built for you with the courses you chose.
3) Ongoing coaching to help you succeed.
It is much cheaper to license existing courses. Do your best to find an existing course that fits your needs. Custom course creation is available, but it is much more expensive because it requires many hours of manual labor, research, filming, and sometimes even the hiring of experts. Plus, it takes a number of weeks whereas licensing courses makes them available to you overnight.
Online courses don't usually offer a certificate that is accredited by a major organization. Instead, most Elearning websites offer their own certificates that they create. These certificates can be shown on job interviews to future employees.
You can create your own company's certificate and offer it to students who complete the training. Having your own certificate can help you onboard more students because some students use certificates to get jobs or freelancing work.
If you want to license my existing courses, need custom course creation, need an Elearning website built for you, or just have questions, email me at: