WHY THESE ARE THE BEST PLR COURSES:
1) Lifetime updates so your course never gets outdated.
2) I am a top 1% instructor on Udemy, and I only resell courses by other top instructors.
3) Support for you and your students.
1 course: $500 for lifetime license and updates.
5-100 courses: $400 per course for lifetime license and updates.
100 courses: $25,000 for lifetime license and updates.
HOW THE LICENSING PROCESS WORKS:
1) Pick from my list of 170+ business and marketing courses.
2) If you need programming or technical courses, please email me and I'll send you the lists of courses I have available.
3) Email me the list of courses you'd like to license email@example.com and I'll get back to you within 24 hours.
4) After you license the courses, you get the original videos via Dropbox within 24 business hours. You can edit the content however you like, and sell it on your own website.
Since I am a top instructor, other experienced instructors trust me with their courses and reputation. Over the years, I built a network of individually-invited, top instructors to license their training through my service.
If you see courses by the instructors mentioned on this page on other websites, those other websites are my resellers.
Over the years, a few resellers partnered with me to promote my content. But I am the main organizer of the network of top instructors who offer the best PLR courses, allowing you to white label their courses to resell. All the licensing and sales go through me.
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
1) I am the only PLR instructor who provides course updates, so the content you buy from me will never become outdated.
2) Many of these courses have been getting improved based on student feedback for years, ensuring that the content you license will get better over time since I am constantly improving them.
3) Ongoing support for you: I am your point-of-contact person from beginning to end. We can get on an initial call to help you choose the best content for your needs. I'm also available if you run into any confusion through the uploading process.
4) Ongoing support for your students: I can answer questions by your students as long as the volume of questions doesn't become overwhelming.
Email me at: email@example.com to get started.
1) Browse my list of courses, and let me know which ones you want to license.
2) Once you license the courses, you will receive the content via Dropbox within 24 business hours, often within 1 hour.
3) You can change the course name, price, description, and edit individual videos.
4) You keep 100% of lifetime revenue from sales you generate.
5) I will continue to sell on Udemy and my own website.
6) Ongoing support: I will make myself available and help you through your journey as you build your Elearning business. No other provider of PLR courses does that.
7) Get course updates: For years to come, when I make updates to the videos, I'll upload them to the Dropbox folders that I share with you, so you will continue to have the latest updates. No other provider of PLR courses does that.
EMAIL ME TO START
Get started by emailing me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
When you buy content that is already created and ready to resell, it saves you time, money, and the effort of creating the content. You can use that saved time to start your business sooner, and focus on what's important: you can begin selling as early as the same day you license them.
The first benefit of acquiring PLR courses is immediate revenue. A video course is a standalone product that you can immediately sell to your audience and generate revenue.
If you sell one course to your audience, you can sell many. This is the beauty of licensing the PLR courses from me. Since I have so much content, imagine how much money you can make if you can consistently get users who become long-term students (hopefully life-long learners), and buy 5, 10, 25, 50, or even 100 classes over time!
I have 170+ high-quality courses with 10,000+ hours of original and unbranded videos. You can find all my PLR courses on my Udemy listing.
If you don't find topics you want on my list, I manage about 500 additional online classes made by other instructors. Email me and let me know what training topics you are looking for, and I'll get you high-quality online video courses on topics you need.
I cover popular topics like marketing including social media marketing, Facebook marketing, SEO marketing, business planning, business strategy, and much more. Much of the Elearning content comes with quizzes, downloadable resources, and practical exercises, which creates an amazing learning experience.
Here is a list of my popular PLR courses and topics:
Marketing PLR Courses
- Internet marketing strategies to reach 1,000,000 people with SEO and social media
- Social media marketing
- Facebook marketing and Facebook ads
- YouTube marketing PLR training
- SEO keyword research and link-building
- YouTube Ads (Formerly YouTube AdWords) video training
- Internet marketing PLR course
- TikTok marketing
- Instagram marketing
- Personal branding and influencer marketing
- Sales copywriting
- Other digital marketing topics like viral marketing, Reddit marketing, LinkedIn marketing, Twitter marketing, and more.
PLR Business Courses
- How to write a business plan
- How to write a marketing plan
- How to find your business niche
- How to start a business
- Customer service
Personal Development PLR Courses
- Time management
- Management and leadership
- Motivation PLR course
- Emotional Intelligence
- Goal setting
- Self-help and self-improvement
- Success mindset and discipline training
- Happiness and fulfilment
Sales PLR Courses
- General sales training
- How to increase sales conversion
- B2B sales and lead generation
- How to boost sales of anything
Courses On How To Make Money Online
- Affiliate marketing
- Ecommerce marketing
- Freelancing on Fiverr
- Bitcoin investing
- Business coaching
- How to write a book, sell your book on Amazon, and become a bestselling Amazon author
- Mobile app business
Cryptocurrency PLR Courses
- Trading and investing in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency
- Using Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in everyday life
- Understanding the basics of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency
- Google G Suite and Google Docs
- Spreadsheets, Google Sheets, and Excel
- Powerpoint presentations
- English grammar and writing
Health And Fitness
- Diet, exercise, and weight loss
- Weight training and calisthenics
I work with prominent instructors who teach programming and technology topics.
- Web development and design
- React JS
- Python coding
- Java programming
- .Net programming
- Android mobile app development
- HTML, CSS
- Unreal game engine
- GameMaker Studio
- Virtual Reality (VR) game programming
- Data Science and Analysis
- C# Programming
- C++ Programming for beginners
- iOS and Swift Programming
- Ruby on Rails Programming
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash
- Certified web developer (certification)
- Server administration, webops, systems admin
- Project management for start-ups and Project management using Microsoft Project
- Bootstrap responsive design for mobile websites
- Game development with Unity
- Programming for kids
PLR courses means that you license the original content to resell on your website. If you want to completely rebrand the content, that's called white label. With PLR courses, you can immediately upload the courses and begin selling them from your own website.
PLR and white label courses have the same licensing process except for the fact that you can't white label the instructor. After all, someone has to teach and present the materials. You can use the instructor's experience, credibility, and reputation as a selling point during sales. Students don't want to learn from no-name instructors. That's why when you buy online classes from me, they are only taught by reputable instructors whose personal brand will give your business more credibility, trust, and authority.
Teaching and creating video training on your own requires:
1) Expensive audio and video equipment.
2) Learning to film, edit, and present well.
3) Weeks and sometimes months to create one or a few classes.
4) Hiring staff and freelancers.
5) Months or years to gather student feedback, update, and perfect the course.
When you buy classes from me, you can get hundreds of them overnight. Plus, they are created by expert instructors, and many of the videos will already have undergone years of improvements. All you have to do is focus on sales.
The Elearning industry is one of the fastest growing, most lucrative, and popular online industries today. A big part of the Elearning industry deals with selling online classes and various video-based training. Video-based training is one of the fastest growing segments of the Elearning industry. When you license PLR courses, you immediately get into the Elearning business without having to buy recording equipment, filming, and spending months before you can launch. By licensing courses, you get high-quality classes overnight.
The challenge most new instructors face is that they are not able to create good video training on popular topics. Even if they create good content, they are not able to sell it because most of their time is taken by filming and content creation. To help you solve challenges related to creating video content, I created an option where I can coach you through the process of starting your own profitable Elearning business. To learn more about it, check out this article on how to start an eLearning business.
And if you can sell one online course to your audience, you can sell them many. This is the beauty of acquiring courses from me. Since I have so much Elearning content, imagine how much money you can make if your customers buy 25, 50, 75 or 100 courses!
PLR and white label courses are nearly identical. PLR means private label rights, which gives you the option to sell the course under your own label or brand. White label courses means that you can edit the courses to remove any of the existing branding. When I refer to white label courses to resell, it means that you also get the license to re-license these courses.
There is one important point to keep in mind. With traditional white label licensing, you can usually brand the products as your own. In the case of video content, I or other instructors sometimes appear in the videos. In order for your students to not get confused, you can say that you partnered with us. That will help use leverage our established personal brands to build your credibility.
For a one-time fee, you will be able to sell the content as your own. You will have full rights to resell the classes on your website.
This is much better than any affiliate marketing model because you keep 100% of your lifetime revenue. With a commission-based affiliate model on Udemy, you only keep 25% of your sales.
The PLR (private label rights) license allows you to acquire the content at a much lower price than if you had to create it on your own, or if you had to pay someone to film the videos from scratch. Additionally, the PLR (private label rights) license option allows you to acquire the video-training content, and begin selling them within hours instead of waiting weeks or months for video training to be created.
Another advantage of the PLR (private label rights) license is that in addition to saving time and money, you gain the authority and expertise of an industry expert instructor. I am a known online teacher, and my name has recognition in the online entrepreneurship, and online education space. You will be able to leverage my online brand to boost your sales. Browse all my video-based training and books to see which can boost your business.
You can also license my 20 business and marketing books, and private label them under your name or brand. Another option is to use the books in your content marketing as a free giveaway in order to collect customer email addresses. Here is a list of all my PLR ebooks available for licensing. The books cover topics like business planning, productivity, marketing, mobile apps, and other business fundamentals. Take a look at the full article about my PLR ebooks and how the process of licensing them works.
The books are much higher quality than other books usually available for PLR, so you can be confident of the books when using them in your business. If you want to license PLR articles or blog posts, I don't have individual article content to license, but you can take each book, and break up the chapters and sub-chapters into many individual PLR articles and blog posts that you can use on your Elearning platform.
I have 8+ years of experience creating high-quality online video-based training. I know what it takes to create great video training content, and I am happy to add my expertise to your business by creating a custom video course which you can sell as your own.
Keep in mind that it's cheaper and faster to buy PLR courses that have already been made, which you can immediately brand as your own, than having custom Elearning courses created for you. So try to find existing content in my library that can fit your needs first. And only opt for custom course creation if you don't find existing E-learning content that fits your needs.
Once you license the content, you can use it in many ways on your membership website. You can give some of the content away as a teaser or lead magnets to get customer email addresses. Or you can sell the courses on your membership sites to make profit directly.
The best part of getting this content for your membership sites is that you never have to waste time creating content, and you can have additional new content every month. This is also content you can sell when you run your digital marketing campaigns and sell through social media, webinars, and other strategies. The best part is that you can make your sales profitable by selling course bundles.
You can have an Elearning business created for you from scratch.
Have your own Elearning platform made for you. The Elearning platform will be populated with my courses, all ready to sell. You will even get ongoing coaching from me until you feel confident on your own. Here is a page where you can learn more about franchising opportunities for to replicate my own Elearning business for yourself. You can have everything set up and get started in as early as one month.
I can help you create your entire online school business. I can set you up with everything from a domain name, website hosting, creating your membership website, creating an online course platform with all the learning tools you need, and populating your website with courses that you can resell under your brand.
I can use online course platforms like Teachable, Thinkific, Kajabi, or other Elearning LMS (Learning Management System) tools to create your online school. I'll be able to create a completely new online training platform for you. All you have to do is choose the private label courses you want.
The PLR video courses I offer range in duration from 30 minutes 20 hours. Most courses are 2-5 hours long with about 4-60 individual lessons inside each course. Programming training tends to be longer than business or marketing, but not always.
1) Course licensing overview
2) How to license content
3) Full benefits of licensing content
4) List of available business and marketing video training
5) List of technology courses available to buy or license
6) What PLR courses means
7) Why licensing is better than creating your own
8) How to start your own Elearning business
9) Difference between PLR (Private Label Rights), white label licensing, and affiliate
10) White label books
11) Custom video content creation
12) Using the content for your membership site
13) E-learning franchise option
14) Have an E-learning platform made for you
If you want to license my existing content, need custom content creation, need an Elearning website built for you, or just have questions, email me: