My name is Alex Genadinik. I've been in Elearning since 2014 and have over 250,000 students. Here is my Udemy teaching profile.
In this article, we'll cover:
1) What is a co-instructor.
2) When it helps to have a co-instructor.
3) When you don't need to have a co-instructor.
I am also available for Elearning coaching to help you plan, create, and promote your course.
A co-instructor is another instructor who participates in creating or promoting your online course. They may film some videos, but it's not always the case. Sometimes the role of the co-instructor is to promote the course and sometimes it's to manage the course and provide student support.
A co-instructor has a few major benefits. The first benefit is that they may provide expertise that is complimentary to yours, thus helping the course be better. This is the most and potentially the biggest benefit of having a co-instructor. The second best reason to have a co-instructor is if they have a big audience and can promote your course.
Even though having a good co-instructor can help your course, having a bad co-instructor can ruin the course and your experience with the course. If your co-instructor is bad at creating videos, slow at creating videos, doesn't deliver on what they promise to deliver, or quits at any point of the process, that will leave you having to do everything and with a lot of wasted time.
I've worked with around twenty different co-instructors over the years. A few quit before the course was launched and that almost always caused the course to never get launched, resulting in a complete waste of time. Other first-time instructors I worked with, mostly quit after the course was launched and didn't help with marketing and didn't stick around to help improve the course over time.
Only two co-instructors I worked with stuck around to help improve and promote the course long-term. But even then, those courses didn't do particularly well and remain some of my lowest-earning courses. Plus, on top of everything else, I don't collect all the revenue for the course because I have to split revenue with my co-instructor.
Most of the time, instructors split revenue evenly. I've only not done that once, and that was when I only helped to manage the course on Udemy, but didn't appear in the course and didn't provide too much value.
Don't co-instruct with first-time instructors. But if you have a chance to co-instruct with an experienced online instructor who is one of the best, definitely strongly pursue that as they can teach you many things and you will have a chance to create a financially successful course.
This site has a page with my best courses on discounts. The topics range from business to marketing. These are all my best courses. Notice that almost none of them are with co-instructors.
If you don't want to create courses on your own, course licensing is an option. I offer the course licensing option for my 125+ courses through which you can license my courses to sell on your website and keep 100% of lifetime revenue.
If you need additional help setting up your Elearning website and marketing, I offer the Elearning franchise option which comes with my courses to resell, a website, and coaching in one package.
To learn more about how to get into Elearning, here is a comprehensive page with everything you need to get started in Elearning.
If you license the courses, you can fully customize the courses and white label them in order to fit your brand.
Deals on marketing courses available for PLR licensing
- Internet marketing strategies
- Social media marketing
- Facebook marketing and Facebook ads
- YouTube marketing PLR course
- SEO keyword research and link-building
- Internet marketing PLR course
- TikTok marketing
- Instagram marketing
- Personal branding and influencer marketing
- Sales copywriting
Here is a page detailing all my digital marketing PLR courses like viral marketing, Reddit marketing, LinkedIn marketing, Twitter marketing, and more.
Business plan and strategy courses available for PLR licensing
- Learn about all my PLR business courses - How to write a business plan
- How to write a marketing plan
- How to find your business niche
- How to start a business
- Customer service course
Productivity and personal development video courses for PLR licensing
- Time management
- Management and leadership
- Motivation PLR course
- Emotional Intelligence
- Goal setting
- Spirituality courses
- Self-improvement courses
- Happiness and fulfilment
Sales courses available for PLR licensing
- General sales training
- How to increase sales conversion
- B2B sales and lead generation
- How to boost sales of anything
Courses on how to make money online available for PLR licensing
- Affiliate marketing
- Ecommerce marketing
- Freelancing on Fiverr
- Bitcoin investing
- Business coaching
- How to write a book, sell your book on Amazon, and become a bestselling Amazon author
- Mobile app business
Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, and Bitcoin video courses for PLR licensing
- Trading and investing in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency
- Using Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency in everyday life
- Understanding the basics of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency
- Here is a page with all my available Cryptocurrency PLR courses
Professional skill video training via PLR licensing
- Google G Suite
- Spreadsheets, Google Sheets, and Excel
- Google Docs
- English grammar and writing
- Web development and design
- React JS
- Python coding
- Java programming
- .Net programming
- Android mobile app development
- HTML, CSS
- Unreal game engine
- GameMaker Studio
- Virtual Reality (VR) game programming
- Data Science and Analysis
- C# Programming
- C++ Programming for beginners
- iOS and Swift Programming
- Microsoft Excel
- Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash
- Certified web developer course (certification)
- Server administration, webops, systems admin
- Project management for start-ups and Project management using Microsoft Project
- Bootstrap responsive design for mobile websites
- Game development with Unity
- This page offers more information on programming and technology PLR courses.
Music and guitar courses
- Music, songwriting, and guitar
Health and fitness courses
- Health and fitness PLR courses