Most business owners know they need to do business card marketing and networking, but most people don't do it quite right, and miss out on many potential clients. If you want to get more clients and build more business relationships through business networking, this is an amazing book for you. This book will give you practical and effective strategies that you can begin using that very same day.
Here is the link to the marketing introduction book on Amazon.
If you would like to license this book to give away for free on your website as a lead magnet or to resell on your website, read this page about the Book PLR (private label rights) licensing options available for this business card marketing book.
This book is available in two formats. On the Amazon page linked above, you can choose the Kindle version (it is cheaper) or the hardcopy version.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU DON'T HAVE A KINDLE: You don't need a Kindle device to read books on the Kindle. You have two options if you don't have a Kindle.
You can read the book on the Kindle cloud reader through your computer's browser, or you can read the book on the Kindle app for your Android
phone or iPhone.
Here is the link to the Kindle cloud reader for you to be able to read the book on your computer.
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS CARD MARKETING AND NETWORKING
1. Why business card marketing
2. Body language for in person marketing
3. Your business pitch
4. Your sales pitch
5. Key to marketing success
6. Focus on retaining customers long-term
7. Practical: how to get your business cards designed and printed
CHAPTER 2: WHAT YOUR BUSINESS CARD SHOULD INCLUDE
1. What are you branding? Yourself? A business?
2. Your name and catch phrase
3. Your photo
4. Possible additional basic information to add
5. Link to your website or top of sales funnel
6. Make it memorable: fun fact or joke or comic
7. Don't add this: clutter and short term information
8. Get professionally made cards
9. Pros and cons of double sided business cards
10. How to track your business card marketing results
11. How to make people keep your card longer
12. Print free at VistaPrint
CHAPTER 3: DOING YOUR MARKETING AND NETWORKING WITH BUSINESS CARDS
1. How to do business card marketing
2. PRO tip: outdoor/vehicle business card holder
3. Collect business cards and follow up AND put them in future email database for contacts
4. Business card apps (save trees)
5. Follow up in unique and creative ways to me memorable
1. Why business card marketing
Did you know what when first time entrepreneurs and marketers are asked about how they will promote their businesses, about 80% of them answer with something that is very close to this phrase:
"I will promote my business with business cards, flyers, Facebook and Twitter."
Be honest for a second, does this sound like your marketing strategy as well?
If it is, that is OK. Business card marketing is still a very powerful way to promote your business and begin many fruitful business relationships. It is the one single marketing strategy you can continue to implement as you move through your daily life. Anywhere you are, there you can promote your business by striking up conversations with people and exchanging business cards with them.
Business card marketing and networking isn't just for networking events. If you are a business owner, it is a way of life.
Here is my full list of business books.
Here is a list of my other popular books:
1) Business plan book
2) Fundraising book
3) Mobile app business book
4) Event marketing book
5) Local small business marketing book
6) Productivity book
7) Book on business promotion with fliers
8) Introduction to marketing book
9) Book on how to start a business
If you would like personalized, one on one help with event planning and marketing, I can help you. Simply email me, and we can get started. I offer business coaching for $100/hour to help you determine if hiring me to help you with your business and marketing strategy and planning is the right choice for you without having to buy expensive coaching programs. Here is a page where I explain how you can hire me as a business coach.