My name is Alex Genadinik, your online course creator. I am a top 1% instructor on Udemy. I've been in Elearning since 2014 and have 500,000+ students. Here is my Udemy teaching profile.
To provide custom Elearning development, I partner with Mark Lassoff who is also a top 1% instructor and has taught over 1,000,000 students. Together, we can create custom Elearning solutions for your business on topics like technology, productivity, business, and marketing. In this article, we'll cover:
2) How the custom Elearning course development process works and what you can expect.
Email me to get started:
- $5,000 per hour of content for regular high-quality course content.
- $15,000 per hour of content for broadcast-quality custom Elearning development, which is the best possible quality.
Broadcast quality for custom Elearning development usually requires hiring expensive subject matter experts who are also good presenters and teachers (a rare find). Broadcast quality for custom Elearning development also requires a team of video editors and other support staff. A big part of the course development fee goes to the team of experts who will be creating your course. I only partner with the best custom Elearning development companies to create custom courses.
Typical high-quality courses (slightly lower quality than broadcast quality, but still much higher course quality than most courses) still require planning, recording, editing, and many other behind-the-scenes tasks to get you a great final result. A big part of the fee pays for manual labor.
Many people who have never created an online course or are just starting to create their first online course think that the most important part of the course is sharing their knowledge. But how the students learn and ultimately benefit from the class depends on the instructor's ability to communicate ideas, engage students, design the course, and put every element of the course together. There are many things that go into being a good instructor that get overlooked by people just starting out.
If you need custom Elearning course development, the person creating the course should not be a first-time instructor. Whether your students will be your clients or corporate employees, they will expect the highest possible quality. If you disappoint them, they won't take the course seriously and won't take anymore courses from you. But if the course helps them, they will be motivated to take and buy more courses from you.
With my custom Elearning course creation service, you will get help from professional online instructors (usually me) in designing your course and the entire online course creation from the ground up. This will help you make the best possible course you can, which will help you have happy and successful students.
1) We start by getting on a call. I'll take the time to fully understand your Elearning development needs.
2) During or after the call, I'll outline an exact strategy to achieve your online course platform goals.
3) I'll be able to determine whether I or my network of top instructors who specialize in different course topics can help you.
4) If we agree to work together, we'll map out the course content creation process, and I'll give you a price quote along with deadlines.
5) Throughout the process, I'll provide progress updates and send content for your feedback to make sure that we end up with custom corporate training your business needs.
If you create courses on your own, you will need to buy:
- Studio space (and spend time looking for it)
- Microphones (and spend time researching them)
- Cameras (and time researching them, learning how to use them, and learning videography)
- Video editing software (researching it and learning to use it)
- Hiring staff (plus time interviewing, firing, re-hiring, and managing)
While these costs are significant, you also have an additional cost of going through the learning curve of becoming a good teacher and presenter.
This can easily cost tens of thousands of dollars and resources like time that you don't have. That's why it's better to have proven experts create content for you at cheaper prices than what it would cost you while creating a course that is orders of magnitude better that what any first-time course creator would have done.
To develop a single custom course, it takes at least 1-2 weeks and sometimes longer than that. If you need multiple custom courses developed from scratch, it can take months. But licensing existing courses always just takes one day. Even if you want to license 50 or 100 courses, because they are already made, all that has to be done is sharing a Dropbox folder. But to create 50 or 100 high-quality courses from scratch can take years.
You can get much more help than just having your courses created. You can also get your Elearning website made for you and have ongoing coaching to help you through the process. You can franchise my business which gets you coaching, courses, and an Elearning website. Or you can simply choose to have your own white label online course platform created for you and populated with my courses ready to sell.
If you want to license my existing courses, need custom course creation, need an Elearning website built for you, or just have questions, email me at: